- teaching English to preschoolers and fresh school goers.
Our English club is an excellent form of learning if your child doesn‘t have the opportunity to attend an English language school, or if English lessons at school are insufficient. Teaching is entirely in English with a native speaker. In addition to the use of a variety of creative materials, your children will play games incorporating a lot of movements inside or out in the garden, learn from English books and stories, etc. The club is focused on understanding and ultimately deepening conversational skills, active speech perception and natural pronunciation.
• Tuesdays 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. for children from 3 to 6 years
• Fridays 14:00 -16:30 for children from 7 to 11 years (possibility of picking up from Jitřní school)
PRICE: 3000, – CZK/month
WHERE: MŠ Montessori Children‘s House, ul. Nad Údolím 338/62, Praha 4 – Hodkovičky
• Two and a half hours of actual time per week in an English speaking environment = higher efficiency
• Enriching the vocabulary and learning how to respond to instructions given in English, learn English phrases associated with basic human activities – food, health, school, games, etc.
• More time for fun and supplementary activities (art activities, games, music, cooking)
Let’s use the natural talents of our children and teach them English effortlessly!